You can see the full version of this lesson about the PET speaking exam here: http://www.oxfordonlineenglish.com/pe…
In this lesson, you’ll learn about part one of the Cambridge PET speaking exam.
Do you know the basic information about the speaking exam and how it works? Do you know how to act in the exam? Do you know how to impress the examiners?
In this video you’ll see the answers to these questions. You can also see some advice on how to get a higher score in part one of the PET speaking test.
In this video, you can learn:
– What happens in part one of the PET speaking exam.
– How to answer the examiner’s first questions.
– How to add more information to your answers.
– How to sound more natural and confident.
– What to do if you don’t understand something.
– How to use more adjectives and verb forms.
Doing these things will help you to get a better score in your Cambridge PET speaking test.
You can see more of our free lessons on this page: http://www.oxfordonlineenglish.com/fr…